The 26th Anniversary Cruise Tour to Vietnam & Cambodia is schedules for October 24th for 14 nights an includes the following highlights:
- 2 nights Hanoi with visits of the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, residence one pillar pagoda, Hao Lo prison and Hoan Kiem Lake. Enjoy a water puppet show at night
- 1 night Halong Bay Cruise with overnight on a traditional wooden junk
- 3 nights Siem Reap (Angkor Wat) often referred to as one of the 7 Wonders of the World, features several World Heritage Sites including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, The Terrace of Elephants and the Buddhist Temple Ta Phrom
- 7 nights Mekong River Cruise on boars the brand new 'Jayavarman', a floating sanctuary of style and space and with only 27 staterooms surely the most boutique and luxurious river cruise ship in South East Asia
- 1 night Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) offer the Reunification Palace, War Museum, Jase Emperor Pagoda, Notre Dame Cathedral and an optional excursion to see the Cu Chi Tunnel System
Please take a moment to check out this little slight show with pictures from my visit in October last year. It should give you a pretty good picture of what to expect. Fell free to call or email me with any questions you might have.
I would be delighted to welcome you on this amazing journey in October 2010.