Anne has always stood out in the restaurant business for her remarkable culinary talent, bold and creative dishes, and her trademark spiky blond hair. After training at New York’s Culinary Institute of America and Italy’s Culinary Institute for Foreigners, she gained hands-on experience at notable New York restaurants including Italian Wine Merchants and Centro Vinoteca. Anne has also battled on Food Network’s Iron Chef America as Mario Batali’s energetic and reliable sous chef. In January, be sure to tune into the second season of Worst Cooks in America hosted by Anne Burrell and Robert Irvine!
- Culinary Demonstrations led by Food Network’s Chef Anne Burrell, host of Food Network’s Worst Cooks in America and Secrets of a Restaurant Chef!
- Interactive, hands-on cooking classes led by Chefs and Food Stylists from Food Network Kitchens
- VIP Pier-side check-in
- Food Network Exclusive Red Carpet Welcome Aboard Reception
- Food Network VIP Hospitality Lounge
- Other events featuring favorite Food Network recipes
- In addition Food Network guests will receive pre-paid gratuities and special turndown gifts!